CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A TECHNOLOGY PIONEER
Titlesoft Employment Opportunities
Titlesoft, a national real estate settlement and title software development company has occasional requirements for real-estate title industry professionals to join our technology organization, which is based in Maitland, FL. If you have thought about using your industry experiences in the technology and software worlds, and if you have above average work ethic, motivation and talents, Titlesoft may be the perfect career opportunity for you.
Please review the below qualifications and submit your resume for confidential hiring consideration as directed below.
General Candidate Employment Qualifications:
- Possess a minimum of 2-3+ years of closing, processing, accounting and
general real estate title/closing industry experience working for a larger RE title operation.
- Possess excellent customer servicing skills.
- Have prior hands on processing, accounting, etc. experience using mainstream closing and title software systems from Titlesoft, Softpro, Ramquest, etc.
- Be technically savvy to include MS Windows based computer hardware, commercial business software applications, Internet connectivity, networking basics, etc.
- Several years of direct sales experience, ideally to include real estate product and/or service sectors, i.e. closing services, title insurance, technology sales, software sales, and related areas. (Sales Positions Only)
Titlesoft provides employees an excellent career opportunity with a true technology pioneer, competitive compensation, medical plan, cafeteria plan, stock option plan, and more. All resumes will be held in strict confidence.
Titlesoft is an equal opportunity employer.