Software Implementation Requirements
The following information will ensure the successful installation, configuration, and operation of Titlesoft software. It’s essential the following baseline Microsoft Windows operating system, Web/Internet, and general hardware related requirements are adhered to. Titlesoft will only provide technical support to customers running on supported platforms and environments.
Supported Operating Systems, Hardware & Web Access
- Workstations | Computers: Windows 7+, MAC, UNIX, etc. with Internet access.
- Server: MS Windows 2003 and above for hosting server application.
- Minimum of 16-GB RAM for servers.
- Server and general network resources MUST be scaled properly to ensure system performance (ex. RAM, Internet Bandwidth, etc.), based upon user community size, peak loads, file storage, etc.
- Any computer, mobile and handheld portable device may access INTELLAclose applications through web-browser installed on hardware utilized.
- Server may be located local or cloud-hosted as desired.
- Static IP address is required for cloud-hosted and other integrated servicing facilities.
Word Processor: Optional
- Microsoft Word 2003 and above for custom closing document integration.
- Any commercially available laser printer.
Local Area Network Operation (LAN):
- TCP/IP network protocol is required for client/server network operation of software.
- Ensure appropriate network drivers are installed and configured as supplied from Microsoft or other preferred hardware vendor.
Note: Wireless networks are not recommended for local application access.